“There are thousands of ways to swing the golf club and we believe there is an efficient way for everybody but that is based on what your body can physically do.” – Titleist Performance Institute
Whether you are looking to play pain free, get stronger, hit the ball further or looking to get an edge over your competition, PROJCT GOLF will give you the tools and habits you need to take your game to the next level. Our mission is to change the way golfers view their game and their body. Breaking it down into different projects, working to improve upon or create something new. Our goal is to make you a better golfer, but also give you more energy and strength to do the things you want to do when you want to do them. It’s about building a lifestyle, a body and a golf swing that can be repeated.
Jordan Jeske is a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Golf Fitness Professional. He brings some of the best in golf health and fitness to Edmonton and around the world. His focus is helping you create ownership and control over your body. Teaching and giving you the awareness and understanding of what your body is capable of. Once we know what we can and cannot do, it becomes a lot easier to get the results we are looking for. Let’s make some progress and get you moving, feeling and performing better on and off the golf course.
PROJCT GOLF ONLINE
- On Demand Follow Along workouts with PDFs so you can train when works best for you.
- 2 Strength workouts
- 1 Conditioning
- 1 Mobility
- 1 Stability/Positional Awareness Routine.
- 1 Speed and Power Routine
- Golf Warm Up Routine
- FB group for accountability, questions and getting dialled in
Cost: $300.00 +GST
- You can purchase through this link PROJCT Golf Online Program or If you are interested but have more questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jordan@theprojct.com