THE PROJCT POLICY
Policies & Cleaning Procedures
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and everyone that walks through our doors has and always will be our top priority. We have made changes to our polices and procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure a safe and enjoyable training experience.These changes include but are not limited to the following:
- Anyone who is sick with a cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath MUST NOT be in the studio.
- All those attending class in-person MUST fill out a self screening questionnaire prior to class or training session. Anyone who fails to pass the self screening questionnaire will be asked kindly to leave.
- It is your responsibility to notify coaching staff of any changes that may occur moving forward and to make sure you keep yourself and others safe.
Cleaning & Disinfecting:
- Individual spray bottles and clean cloths will be given to each person during classes and
personal training sessions.
- Classes will be spread 30 minute apart to ensure thorough sanitation of studio and equipment. (wipe down all door handles, light switches and toilet handles, faucets and
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of facility surfaces and equipment will follow at the end of each day.
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette:
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer upon entry. There are 4 hand sanitizer stations strategically located throughout the studio.
- We encourage frequent hand washing before, during and after classes.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands before and after entering the washrooms.
- In the case of sneezing or coughing please do so in the crock of your elbow, tissue or
personal towel and wash or sanitize your hands after.
- You may wear a mask when you are not engaging in intense physical activity if you wish
but it is not mandatory.
Class Capacity/Physical Distancing:
- Classes will be limited to 10 people to ensure a 2-3m distance between individuals and
set up so there will be no sharing of equipment.
- To avoid overcrowding and wait times, please arrive no more than 5-10min before class time or training session.
- Bring as little as necessary and arrive dressed and ready to participate to avoid increased
use of change rooms and cubbies.
- To limit gatherings in the front entrance after classes we ask that you leave in a timely
manner to allow for proper sanitation and no overlap between classes.
- There will be no self serve items available in studio:
- No use of showers, water fountains, towel service, hair ties etc- please bring your own
What to expect when coming back to The PROJCT.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled training session or class to limit the amount of waiting time. If possible, please bring as little as necessary into the studio and come dressed ready to train.
Upon entry you will be asked to sanitize your hands and fill out and sign a self screening questionnaire. If you have a cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath etc you MUST NOT come in the studio.
Once you have checked in you will be asked to head back to the group class area and maintain physical distancing until the class starts. If you have a personal training session your trainer will direct you to your area.
Classes are set up so that no one will have to share equipment. When individuals switch stations, they will be required to spray and clean their equipment.
Once your class or training session is over we ask that you leave in a timely manner to allow for thorough sanitation of the studio and equipment.
Your safety and comfort is our top priority. It is also your responsibility to keep your fellow member safe. If we notice someone not adhering to our physical distancing protocols and procedures, you will be reminded and if there is continual disregard you will be asked leave and may not be allowed back.
- We have a 5 hour cancellation policy. With limited class capacity and high demand it’s important to make sure classes are cancelled in advance to give enough time for someone to fill the spot. If you signed up with a punch pass you will lose that class. If you signed up using a month unlimited or PROJCT Membership your account will be charged $12.
- Please DO NOT show up if you have a cough, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath etc. If you start to feel symptoms within the 5 hours cancellation window please call the studio.